Jaflong is known as the daughter of nature. Jaflong is decorated with the gift of nature near the Meghalaya border of India in Gowainghat upazila of Sylhet. The clear water of the Piain River flowing over the rocks, the hanging Dauki Bridge, the play of white clouds on the high mountains have made Jaflong even more beautiful. In different seasons, Jaflong manifests itself in different forms, which makes it attractive to all tourists to travel throughout the year. And so, Jaflong is one of the places of interest in Sylhet district.
How to go to Ratarkul
First Dhaka to Syhlet
Bus Stands in Dhaka-
- S Alam
- London Express
Trains from Kamalapur or Bimanbondor Railway Station-
- Parabat or Kalni Express
Flights from Shahjalal International Airport –
- Novo Air
- US Bangla
Syhlet To Jaflong
- CNG(Reserve Service)
- Leguna(Reserve Service)
- Jaflong View Restaurant
- Shimanto View Restaurant
- Jaflong Tourist Restaurant
The benefits of traveling to Ratarkul are-
- Skilled travel guide
- Improved transportation system
- Security arrangements by Bangladesh Police and BGB
- Luxury resort and healthy food
- Improved travel facilities
- Suitable for spending time with family, couples and friends
- Beautiful and picturesque nature
- Camping facilities
- Boat Journey
- Take an umbrella or raincoat if necessary
- If you go in group form, the cost will be less
- Since it is a border area, follow the border area guidelines.
- Many places are quite deep as a result of lifting stones, be careful when going into the water.
- Bargain when buying, eating or fixing a car or boat
- If you do not know how to swim, don’t jump into the water
- Definitely take a life jacket
Avoid anything that is harmful to the environment.
Nearby visiting slot: ( Stay tuned for upcoming featured)
- Malnicherra Tea Garden Estate Sylhet
- Hazrat Shahjalal (Ra.) Maraz, etc.